- jerrytepeAsked on June 10, 2017 at 11:38 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 10, 2017 at 03:58 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you are not able to create PDF version of your form?
With which form you are having this issue with? I did try to download PDF of your last edited form and I was able to download the PDF form successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please try to download PDF of your form again and get back to us if you have any trouble. I would also suggest you to please take a look at the following guide which should help you understand the limitation of PDF form: https://www.jotform.com/help/312-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator-With-All-Points
- jerrytepeAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 10:43 AMWhen I do the PDF function I get a blurred result with very few fields
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 01:42 PM
What is the form you are downloading as PDF form?
- jerrytepeAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 05:00 PM
Framing Inspection Checklist
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 05:41 PM
You might consider creating a new form with default theme and standard fields as a base for your PDF form.