- amhmaintAsked on July 27, 2012 at 04:11 PM
It was working not long ago, I have removed app completely reinstalled and reset all notifications and turned them back on, but nothing happens. I have also setup an email notification for our page and it seems to work fine.
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 05:00 PM
We are really sorry for inconvenience caused. Can you try resetting it by deleting the JotForm iPhone app, re-installing and re-logging in.
Also i can suggest that you try to change your Sender Name to JotForm, and your Sender-Email to email@example.com in the notification email setup and then do a test?
Lets know if this works out!
- ruilusAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 11:08 PM
can you fix this issue ASAP. I am on the road and this was a very useful feature... since ios 6 update its dead.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 02:12 AM
Thanks for reporting. We have stop the development for iPhone Application as of now. However, it will be resumed in the future. Sorry though but we can't provide any ETA due to the higher workloads assigned to our developers. Restassured, if any progress has been made, you guys will be updated.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 09:50 AM
Instant Notifications on the JotForm iPhone app is now fixed. Thank you for your patience.