- rg1066Asked on June 11, 2017 at 08:45 AM
Please move form ACORN BATH RESURFACING from my account ACORNBR to my paid account ADAMS FIELD LTD with username AFWEBS
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 10:56 AM
@rg1066 - We can only move forms upon the request of the actual account owner. I understand you own the other account, ACORNBR, but you'd have to log out of rg1066 > log back in as ACORNBR > then post your request to move the form.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 11, 2017 at 11:01 AM
BTW, I noticed you posted a lot of threads to move forms from different accounts but while logged in as rg1066. For your convenience, and to avoid confusion, I'll link all the threads below, along with the usernames that you need to be logged in to to request the transfer. All threads are marked as public for the time being so you can post to the same thread:
https://www.jotform.com/answers/1169848 - ALLGAS02
https://www.jotform.com/answers/1169850 - ANGLOPROP
https://www.jotform.com/answers/1169851 - APPCHILD
https://www.jotform.com/answers/1169855 - ARBLAZELTD
So, to wrap it up, you have to:
1. Login to the respective account where the form will come form
2. Go to the respective thread where you posted the request initially
3. Reply to that thread while logged in as the account owner of the form
As soon as you're done replying as the account owner on each respective threads, we'll mark them all private again.