- drewAsked on July 27, 2012 at 09:14 PM
I have upgraded to premium but you have disabled my forms please fix asap!!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Your account was disabled due to overlimit. You've reached up to 1048 submissions. Please note that Premium account is limited up to 1000 monthly submissions.
Since this is your first overlimit, I have re-activated your account by reducing the number of your submissions used so your account could still stand up for month until your submissions counter resets to zero (0). Please keep in mind that we can only do this once. You should probably consider Professional plan which has higher submissions limits.
Thank you for using JotForm and apologies for this inconvenience.
- qrtback10Answered on August 19, 2012 at 05:33 PM
I have (and did again) update to professional but it is not taking! Please fix..I have submitted a new request for this month so that this doesn't happen again! This is on your end...not mine.
- qrtback10Answered on August 19, 2012 at 06:31 PM
This issue has since been resolved. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 07:07 PM
Glad to hear it works now. Apologies for the inconveniences caused.