- DavidAsked on July 27, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Is there a way to have the label text for a control, e.g. a slider control to wrap.
ie rather than Newspaper Articles
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 09:07 AM
Hi again David
Here's one solution:
1. Right-click the Newspaper Articles field and when the menu pops up click Show Properties
2. Insert an XHTML break tag (as opposed to an HTML one) between the words "Newspaper" and "Articles" and close the Properties window
3. Do likewise to the label of the Press Releases field
4. In order for the above mentioned fields to maintain proper alignment with the third field on that line (Newsletters), go into the properties of that field and place two (2) XHTML breaks after "Newsletters"
5. Follow the above procedure for each line containing fields whose labels are to be wrapped and save the form when done
If you need clarification or would like assistance with any other JotForm related matter, we'd be happy to help.