- willothewispAsked on June 12, 2017 at 07:47 AM
I have attached URL images to my radio buttons but the buttons are left aligned and i would like them to be centre aligned on top of the image. Can this be done?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 10:35 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience you have.
I have checked your form named "Order Form" and I have seen that you have images in the radio buttons as seen below:
I have cloned your form on my side in order to test it. You can inject the following CSS codes in order to align the buttons as you can see in the following screenshot:
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, let us know.
- willothewispAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 11:43 PMthank you so much! I’m so sorry but also how do i get the buttons to be at the bottom of the image?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 01:47 AM
I see that you are using the regular radio button, how about using this widget instead? This has the built in style you're looking so you don't have to customize it.
You might also want to try this image picker widget https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_picker.
Let us know if you still prefer the regular radio button so we can assist you further.
- willothewispAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 02:27 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 02:40 AM
I opened a separate thread for your last questions and we will attend them here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1171499