- drj888Asked on July 28, 2012 at 06:08 AM
The Freshbooks integration is awesome!!
The issue I have is that using the exact same client details when I complete an order form creates a duplicate client entry into my Freshbooks client database.
Also, it would be great to map data to the Description field on the invoice.
Hope you can help.
- drj888Answered on July 28, 2012 at 10:47 AM
I noticed that another form builder has a checkbox next to the email field "Update an existing client if email addresses match" to get around this problem.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 29, 2012 at 06:13 AM
Good solution, but that checkbox is probably unnecessary. You would always want the latest data, right? So, would this solution work:
"if the email address is same, do not create a new contact, but update the existing details"
- drj888Answered on July 29, 2012 at 01:30 PM
100% - that would be perfect :-)
- drj888Answered on July 29, 2012 at 01:33 PM
Is it possible to map form data to the Description fields on the invoice?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 29, 2012 at 02:43 PM
That is not possible as for the moment.
A possible workaround would be to add a textbox field in the form and map it to the "Notes" field .Otherwise you can always modify the invoice or estimate and add the description manually before sending it