- dragonclubAsked on July 28, 2012 at 08:29 AM
Is there a way that I can make a form submit without a submit button on enter?Page URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 08:51 AM
This is not possible in Jotform. What you can do is editing submit button text to read something else like 'send now' etc. See thesteps below on how to achieve this;
To change the submit button's text:
1. Click the Submit button that is in the form
2. Click the Submit Text button in the toolbar
3. Edit the button's name then click OK
4. Save your form
Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us again if there's anything else you'd like to ask.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 06:06 PM
Actually, HTML forms (including those made with JotForm) submit upon pressing the Enter button while the cursor is on a text input field.
A form will be submitted as long as there is no script that prevents this action - for example: JotForm's validation script will trigger if a required field is left empty.
Type in some text in this sample form then press Enter on your keyboard to see what I mean.