- sjnaustinAsked on June 12, 2017 at 01:25 PM
I see that I can 'add collaborators' and also have submissions sent to various email accounts. My question then is twofold:
1) Adding collaborators allows other people (invited by me) to be able to edit form details, correct?
2) And, under 'Settings', 'Recipients', and 'Recipient Email'...when I enter someone else's email there, will that person be able to see the submission of all the form elements?
Thanks for any help!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 02:36 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1) Yes, the form collaborators will be able to edit the form in the same way as you.
2) Added recipient will be receiving that specific email notification/autoresponder (the email template is editable).
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.