- Bert MorrisAsked on July 28, 2012 at 03:04 PM
pop-up blocker off
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 03:59 PM
Hi; We are really sorry for inconvenience caused.
I have just tried this video out with I8&9 and all seems to work fine. Kindly can you retry it and see if it works You can also try using other browsers and lets know if the issue persists.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 04:01 PM
In addition to what my colleague has stated, you can view the video right here:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 04:03 PM
Okay, that worked out well! LOL :D
I think that video is on our blog. Excuse me while I search for it...
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 04:11 PM
Here's the Vimeo link again:
(We seem to have some Gremlins at work today)
- Bert MorrisAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 04:39 PM
1) No luck on a retry from the Home page
2) No luck on a try from the blog page
Do you normally acknowledge inquiries or respond via email too? If so, nothing has come through.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 05:24 PM
Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce your issue. The video loads on my end using major browsers (IE,FF,Chrome,Safari), and different connections (mobile 3g and wired DSL).
The video is hosted on Vimeo, not on JotForm. It is most likely that the network connection you're using is the cause of this problem. It might be that Vimeo is blocked on your network.
It is best to contact your technical department for further help.
- Bert MorrisAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 11:30 PM
FYI . . . went to Vimeo's site . . . searched for "JotForm" . . . watched the video without a problem . . . go figure . . . case closed
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Glad you've found a way for it.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 29, 2012 at 12:03 PM
I think you viewed an old video. Below is the shorter, updated one:
- Bert MorrisAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Thx for the updated video . . . had no problem viewing it . . . and just FYI, I still cannot view the "JotForm in 2-min" video on your Home page
So now I would like to give something back . . . my post had 152 views the last time I checked . . . given the mundane Subject line, you would expect no interest in my post by the typical 1st-time JotForm visitor --- unless others had the same problem . . . and keep in mind that my post only remained on the first page or two (the only ones read by a new visitor) for a day or less . . . if Vimeo is somehow the cause, you might want to move that video to your server . . . furthermore, I feel you'll come to realize that videos are a good teaching/explaining tool and that you'll want to use more of them in the future . . . just one person's opinion