How and where do I update my credit card details

  • Profile Image
    Asked on July 29, 2012 at 09:17 AM

    How and where do I update my credit card details, it says my card has expired, which is true, but I can't find a place to update it.


    Please let me know urgently

  • Profile Image
    Answered on July 29, 2012 at 09:41 AM


    As I have checked, you're paying for your JotForm subscription using Paypal.  This means you can change your credit card details on your Paypal account.

    To edit your credit card on your PayPal account:

    1. Log into your PayPal account
    2. Place your cursor over "profile" on the top right tool bar. This opens a list of options.
    3. Scroll down and click on "add or edit credit card" from the "profile" list options.
    4. Click "Remove" next to any card you do not want used.
    5. Click the yellow "Add a card" button on the lower right to add a new card. Fill in the text boxes on the following screen, then click the yellow "Add card" button to submit the new card.

    Please let us know if you need clarification on this matter.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on July 29, 2012 at 09:50 AM
    Thanks, and how do I reinstate my account?
    It says cancelled.
    Please advise
    Clint Griffin
    Mobile 076 381 1249
    "Be the change you want to see in the world"
    "Privileged / Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to e-mail messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. All views expressed herein are the views of the author and do not reflect the views of the unless specifically stated otherwise."
    Think Before You Print. Please.
  • Profile Image
    Answered on July 29, 2012 at 10:00 AM

    Hello.  Since your account has been canceled, you can either wait for your account to be downgraded, or you may re-upgrade your subscription following this link:

    Please let us know if you need further assistance.