- criadorsAsked on January 16, 2011 at 04:10 PM
The form can be found here: charmedlifedogtraining.com/buy-a-puppy
Note that there are two forms shown on this page:
#2 is iframe, which has lots of white space
Another problem is that when validation messages appear, the containing div doesn't expand to account for the extra height the validation errors add. This is not a problem in Chrome.
What I want:
• Form to validate in all browsers
• containing div to accommodate validation errors in all browsers
• No extra whitespace when embedding my form
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 08:13 AM
- criadorsAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 09:43 AM
Looks like it's a Joomla-specific problem. When I load the code in an article, all is well. When loaded into a module, it doesn't validate in IE. Additionally, article containers appear to resize smoothly to accommodate, whereas modules do not.
I even tried to trick it by loading an article into a module position, but no dice. Any idea why that might be happening?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 09:28 AM
Sorry, I'm not very familiar with Joomla.