- tpatinoAsked on June 14, 2017 at 09:38 AM
I am trying move a form that was created by one of our authorized users who shared it with me. How do I move this form into one of my folders? Second question, how many forms can he have open? I am being told that he can't have more than 6 forms. Thanks
Tony PatinoPage URL:
- WilliamRAnswered on June 14, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Here's a guide on how to transfer a shared form into your account.
(1) Make sure your Second Account is set up as a Sub-Account or vice versa.
(2) Log into your First Account with the Form(s) you want to Move.
(3) Next, Go to the My Forms page.
(4) On the left-hand side of your screen you will see on the left a visible folder labeled Form(s) "Shared with You".
(5) While on your My Forms page with the Forms "Shared with You" displayed you can now Drag'N'Drop your Form(s) from the My Forms list to the right and drag them to the Folder on the left under the Shared with You.
(6) Your screen should then go dark and you will receive a Warning Notice asking if you wish to proceed with "Transferring Ownership of your Form(s)" and click "Continue". It will warn you that it is Not Reversible but that just means that you cannot transfer it back from the same account you just sent it from.
You can find the instructions here.
Regarding your second concern, tour plan is Silver. So, you can have more than 5 forms. As a matter of fact, you can have 100 forms. Only those who have free accounts can't have more than 6 forms.
Hope that helps.
- tpatinoAnswered on June 14, 2017 at 12:02 PM
Thanks! Very helpful. For the quantity limit, if the sub-acct owner makes the form under his account (free) then he is limited, correct?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 14, 2017 at 01:06 PM
That is correct, if the sub-acct owner makes the form under his account, then he is limited. Open a new thread if you need anything else.