- sjellesAsked on June 14, 2017 at 11:00 AM
I'm leaving the hospital I designed the new vendor forms for and I need to turn the account over to another user. How can I change my profile name from sjelles to the hospitals user name for another to use. They are also purchasing the full program for 1,000 submission per month. I have a meeting with management tomorrow morning and want to ensure that my user name is not is not associated with this account.Page URL:
- SvenAnswered on June 14, 2017 at 11:55 AM
We can change the username for you, please provide the username that you'd like to change into, and we will do that for you (please provide more than one option, so we can move to the next in case one is already taken). You can also change the email associated with your account from the link below:
Scroll to find E-mail, and click on edit to enter the new email address.
- sjellesAnswered on June 14, 2017 at 12:43 PMThank you for changing the user name as there is no edit option for that task. Please change the user name to SPARHSFORM. Will this affect my account access now? I have the management and IT review tomorrow and do not want it to affect my meeting presentation. I do know where to change the email addresses.
Please advise. Again, thank you!
Accounting Fiscal Services | Financial Support Services
700 N. Pine Street | Spartanburg, SC 29303
o: (864) 560-4106
f: (864) 560-4726
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | w: SpartanburgRegional.com
- SvenAnswered on June 14, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Once we change the username, you will no longer be able to login with the old username, you will only be able to login with the new one.
If this ok for you, please confirm so we can make the change.
- sjellesAnswered on June 14, 2017 at 01:43 PMOkay, please change the name and I’ll test it out. Let me know when you have completed the change. Thank you!
- SvenAnswered on June 14, 2017 at 02:02 PM
Username has been changed to SPARHSFORM as per your request. Let us know if you need any further help.