- hdewildtAsked on June 14, 2017 at 03:35 PM
I've created a form that I'm trying to print to pdf. It looks fine inn the preview but when I print the question becomes illegible (it's displayed twice on top of itself) and I'm missing a multiple choice checkbox
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 14, 2017 at 04:39 PM
I have tested this and I can see the same issue with the check boxes fields, I will forward it to our second level so our developers can further investigate and resolve it, we will let you know as soon as we get any update about the progress on this ticket.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 09:30 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
There might have been so many things which cause this problem. Mainly, if there is any injected CSS or if there is any field shrinked or if the form height does not fit the A4 paper size, the PDF form could have this problem. So, we strongly suggest you to clone your form to make following changes on your form in order to get a PDF without problem.
1. Clone your form
2. Delete your css if you have injected any.
3. Unshrink field if you have already shrinked.
4. Add page break to your form to fit it to A4 paper size. If you have already page break, please try to change page break position.
Please also note that when you add page break to your form or change position of them, there is still a possibility that the same problem will happen again. So, please try several times to get the best fit. Since, the code to download form as PDF seems have conflict if any of the above things exist.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 09:42 AM
First of all, we are so sorry for this delay and inconvenience caused to you.
We investigated the issue further and found a solution to fix this problem. I would like to inform you that you can download your form as PDF without any problem after that. I checked it on our side and there is no overlapping issue now.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and please feel free to contact us if you have more questions. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.