- leisonAsked on January 17, 2011 at 03:32 AM
Hi Can i change the name of the email origin,that is as it is now it looks like its from jotform can I make it look like its from my website eg.email from mysite.com,subject test etc.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 06:52 AM
To change sender name on a form email, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Sender" at the top.
- leisonAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 07:23 AM
Thanks alot but the sender button behaves like adropdown menu.How can i make it to be like an impu button so that i can type my new sender name?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 09:04 AM
On notification emails you can only select the field from the form. You cannot enter any text field. We are planning to release a new version of the email wizard soon, we will try to make that possible on the new version.
- kevinreynoldsAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 06:20 AM
This would be really helpful for emailing unique addresses that have further actions tied to those unique forms. I have some actions set up in gmail that do certain things on recipient email addresses, for example firstname.lastname@example.org will send an postal notification directly to the post room to send the brochure - lets face it we all need to automate these simple processes as best we can to save time and money and become more effecient. Cheers Kev