- vlkramerAsked on June 15, 2017 at 12:21 PM
I have a form where I have set up a series of Form Calculation Widgets. I am having two different problems with these widgets.
1. The show empty decimal places box is checked in all of my widgets, and I have 2 decimal places selected, but my values are not shown with 2 decimal places.
All of my charge values have the show empty decimal place box checked and 2 decimal places selected, but the values it shows in my form always drop the 0s.
If you select Inside City Limits and type 6.80 or 68 in the current charges, you will see what I mean under the charge column in the table.
2. The only option I want checked for all of the form widgets is the Show empty decimal places. I try to uncheck everything else and save. It works for a little bit, and then I will come back and all the boxes are checked again. This is causing the form conditions to misfire when one of my fields is set to read only (rounderu).Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 02:35 PM
I tested your form and I was able to replicate the problem you described in the second question. And I would say it is connected to the problem in the first question.
I cloned your form and the same issue occurred with decimal places, and, as well with checkboxes for form calculations.
After re-adding the form calculation to my cloned form, decimal places were working (for your information), but checkboxes are still there for some reason.
So I will forward this thread to our backend team for further investigation.
We will inform you about the outcome.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 05:14 PM
The issue with checked options is fixed, so you should see only one checkbox option selected in Form Calculation Widget.
Could you please confirm if this issue is fixed and if the first problem is resolved as well?