- chaimsinaiAsked on June 15, 2017 at 04:06 PM
Hi. I added a widget to take a photo to my form but when I receive the email with the submission jt's not there.
How can I view the photo please?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 06:01 PM
Any photos uploaded through the form can be viewed from the forms submission view. Here is how to get there:
- chaimsinaiAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 11:43 AMThanks. I tried that but I do not see the photos taken anywhere
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Are the photos being uploaded through the form? After taking the photo and confirming it was added to the form, you need to complete the submission before the photos are available. I checked your form and it does not appear as though any images have been uploaded yet.
- chaimsinaiAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 12:43 PMThanks for the quick response.
This was my installer who snapped a photo on his phone inside the form and
Was there something else he was supposed to do to send the image?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 01:10 PM
There is not. For the most part though, the take photo widget does not work on mobile. Often times it has trouble accessing the devices camera through the browser. I would recommend using a regular upload field and uploading images from the device that have already been taken.
- chaimsinaiAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 01:43 PMGreat. Thank you