- larrzAsked on June 16, 2017 at 10:27 AM
When I access my form on a web browser, the bottom of the form is not showing, and the "submit" button is also not showing.
Thanks for your help
- csvitalAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 10:57 AM
I checked your website and i saw you use iframe embedding method, you can fix this problem changing your iframe's scrolling attribute to yes,
I hope it helps
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 12:06 PM
You seem to be using the default embed method on your webpage, this will not allow you to change the scrolling attribute since the iFrame code is automatically generated.
Please, follow this guide in order to get the iFrame code of your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
You will be able to change the scrolling attribute to yes as advised above, this way, even if the iFrame's height is not enough, your users will be able to get the bottom of your form.
Let us know if you have any question.
- larrzAnswered on June 17, 2017 at 07:43 PMThanks for the advise. Where do I change that?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 17, 2017 at 08:42 PM
I can see the submit button in your form now. I presume this is already resolved?
Since you are using iWeb, you do not need to make adjustments in the code. Simply increase the HTML snippet height by dragging it down until it shows the whole form on the preview.
Hope this helps!
- larrzAnswered on June 17, 2017 at 10:43 PMYes, I got it to work. Thanks