- gripelectricAsked on June 16, 2017 at 11:45 AM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 12:13 PM
Have you tried adding the mobile responsive widget to your form? Just drag it onto the top of your form:
- gripelectricAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 01:43 PMI did try this and it didn't change anything
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Okay I can reproduce the problem here. It looks like your headings have pictures and empty headings. The empty headings is what is causing your images from not showing:
You can see it says "Type a header" and "Type a sub header". So what we need to do is click on each of them and insert a blank space character (spacebar).
Then your images will display properly on mobile devices. Like this:
- gripelectricAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 02:43 PMI fixed it with a "min-width" property in the css. Thanks though!