- procurementAsked on June 16, 2017 at 04:55 PM
Could someone look at this form for me and help me revert it to a time period that had all the years 2010-2016 in the drop down and all the conditions in place? Somehow the autosave removed conditions, and the history is difficult to review.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 05:37 PM
I would suggest you to do the following before reverting:
1) Clone your form to have a backup: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
2) And download your submission data: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
Regarding to the working version you are looking for, try to reverting a period of time where it was working fine. There revision history shows that before today's updates, your last update was on April 14: https://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
How to View Form Revision History
1. Go to My Forms page and select the form you want to view its revisions.
2. Click "More" button
3. Find and Click "Revision History" option