- TeAndra WoodsAsked on June 17, 2017 at 12:00 AM
I am trying to utilize Jot Form and create a new form but it is telling me that my account is suspended. How can I have it activated again?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 17, 2017 at 12:54 AM
We have suspended the account and forms.
- TeAndra WoodsAnswered on June 17, 2017 at 08:43 AMOk, if the form is deleted can the account be activated again?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 17, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Yes, that is correct. In order for us to reactivate your account, we need to delete the form(s).
Let us know how would you like for us to proceed.
We will wait for your response.
- TeAndra WoodsAnswered on June 17, 2017 at 10:43 AMWhat happens to the data from the forms if it is deleted?
- AIDANAnswered on June 17, 2017 at 11:15 AM
Please note that when a form is deleted, all the data associated with it gets deleted too.