- njw1223Asked on July 31, 2012 at 11:29 AM
I have added a couple file "Upload" options in my form, and when I test submit, the files I attached do not appear in the email. How can I make that happen?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Regarding on this issue, can you please provide us your form url/form Id for us to check your form and for further assistance?
- njw1223Answered on July 31, 2012 at 11:36 AM
here is the form url:
The uploaded files do appear in the rss feed, but not in the actual email.
- njw1223Answered on July 31, 2012 at 11:39 AM
I figured it out! reformatted the autoresponder email.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Good to hear that! If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Have a good!