- sightlinesphotoAsked on June 17, 2017 at 11:09 PM
I was trying to export code from a form, and for my website on Zenfolio I need to embed the iFrame version of the code, but I can't seem to find an option for that in the various code export options on Jotforms.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 17, 2017 at 11:22 PM
You can get the iframe code of your form by following the steps from this guide:
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please let us know.
- sightlinesphotoAnswered on June 17, 2017 at 11:43 PMThanks! Sorry - so obvious - lol. I was looking at all of the various
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 18, 2017 at 12:28 AM
No worries, Aaron.
Feel free to let us know anytime if you have other questions. :)
- sightlinesphotoAnswered on June 18, 2017 at 11:43 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 18, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Your question will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1176842