- asifjamilakhtarAsked on June 19, 2017 at 12:17 AM
I need to import my form data from Product forms v.1.0 into Product forms version 1.1 please help
- WilliamRAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 12:27 AM
To transfer one data from one form to another, please check this guide: How to pass value from one form to another form
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 01:43 AMi have no bloody clue how to do it. neither was i unable to understand the
literature in the link
- WilliamRAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 03:33 AM
We'll be happy to give you some head start. Can you provide us the URL of the form you want to transfer the data to and the form where you want the data to be transferred?
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 12:43 AMCOPY ALL SUBMISSIONS FROM https://form.jotform.me/62062161617449 TO
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 02:32 AM
We are not able to copy all of your submissions from a form to your another form, automatically. However, you are able to do by using Import Data application.
Firstly, You need to download the submissions from the form ID: 62062161617449 in CSV format as you can see in the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
Secondly, you need to use Import Data app in order to import those CSV data from the first form to the second form ID: 71661199628467 as you can see the screenshot below:
Please try and let us know if you see any issue.