- Stewart HowellAsked on June 19, 2017 at 12:46 AM
this is my second support ticket for the same problem
we are new customer, rapidly heading towards a paid account.
we are a not for profit organisation.
we are a soccer club with 85 teams.
we use teh jotform to collect the police checks of the coaches and team officials
- WilliamRAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 02:02 AM
I checked your account, and it was suspended because of the fields that asked for card number and expiry date. These are sensitive information which violates our Terms of service.
I would recommend, deleting those fields on your form. Once that is done, let us know and we will reactivate your account.
- Stewart HowellAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 04:43 AMThanks for your prompt response William.
Before I can fix that problem can you unblock my IP please. 18.104.22.168
[image: Inline images 1]
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 08:16 AM
I would like to inform you that we cannot display email attachments on our support forum. Please check our user guide in order to attach a screenshot to the forum: How to Post Screenshots to Our Support Forum
Another point I would like to remark that I have deleted guilty fields and activated your Jotform account.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- gleneirafcAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 03:43 AMHi Amy
If we get a paid account and move the form to a secure URL, would you be
able to restore the data that was collected in those 2 fields that were
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 05:49 AM
Please be noted that you should not ask credit card information from your users. If you need to process payments, please use one of our integrated payment tools.