- scientaAsked on June 19, 2017 at 01:57 AM
A person from our organisation has left the company and I would like her to not receive notifications any more. As the administrator/owner of the account, I have removed her from the sub-user list but she is still receiving the notifications. How can I stop her from receiving the notifications.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 03:50 AM
To my understanding, the sub-user is still receiving notification emails. In order to fix the issue, you need to remove the sub-user email address on the notification email of the form. To do that, please follow the screen animation below:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings page and select the Emails tab.
3. Click the Pen Icon to open the notification email page.
4. Go to the Recipient tab and remove the sub-user email address in the Recipient Emails.
If the issue persists, please provide the Form ID, Account username, and email address of the sub-user so we can investigate it further.