- YorkshireGraphicsAsked on June 19, 2017 at 07:00 AM
- WilliamRAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 09:06 AM
Sorry to hear about all your troubles. May I know the method you use to embed the form on your website? Are you using the iFrame method?
Also, if you can provide me the URL of your website, where the form is embedded, that would be much appreciated.
- YorkshireGraphicsAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 10:52 AM
Hi there. The method I am using is adding a gadget on google sites. I made sure I entered my ID but it isn't loading. Even when accessing my website externally i.e from a friends device.
- YorkshireGraphicsAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 10:55 AM
- AIDANAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 11:42 AM
Thank you for providing us with the page URL with your embedded form.
Based on my inspection of the page, I suggest re-embedding the form using the iFrame method. We have a guide on how to get your form's iFrame embed code here: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.
- YorkshireGraphicsAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM
I tried the iframe method and it didn't load well either. It was 'untidy' if you like.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 01:39 PM
You seem to be using the Classic Google Sites, the gadget is the preferred method of embedding the form. Please check the steps on this guide and make sure to follow it all; https://www.jotform.com/help/19-Adding-Form-to-Google-Sites.
I got it to work here: https://sites.google.com/a/jotform.com/welvin-jotform/.
- YorkshireGraphicsAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 01:48 PM
Yeah. I've done that. About 6 times and still no joy.