- cutter13Asked on June 19, 2017 at 01:56 PM
The videos are not uploading to the tele-neurology form when it is being used on a phone or on a computer. Please let me know what needs to be done to fix this problem as this is an essential part of the form.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 04:02 PM
I have tested your embedded form and I was able to upload .mp4 file.
I have also submitted your form successfully. Considering that your form is integrated with PayPal I was redirected to PayPal checkout page.
Are you still unable to upload videos? How large are video files that you are trying to upload? Also which file extensions are you using?
Is there some error message that is shown when you try to upload video to your form or when your try to submit the form? If so, please provide us a screenshot of that error message.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- cutter13Answered on June 19, 2017 at 04:43 PMI upgraded my account and that seemed to make most of the videos able to upload. However, the current upload as terribly slow. How do I make it go faster?
Sent from my iPhone
- AIDANAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 07:01 PM
Please note that the upload speed can depend on many factors, the most important among them is the upload speed provided by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
As a test, please consider uploading videos from a different internet connection to see if the issue persists.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.
- cutter13Answered on June 20, 2017 at 10:43 AMJust an FYI. The problem with the slow video upload is resolved when you disable the "upload multiple files" button. When this button is selected, videos no longer go through a compression process when they are uploaded, making them take a long time to upload. Resolved by adding multiple file upload buttons, with each button restricted to a single upload.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 11:59 AM
I made a few test and upload speed is the same on my end if multiple field option is enabled and if it is disabled.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other issues or questions.