- CorwinAsked on January 17, 2011 at 08:44 AM
When I copy the link given by Jotform in my forum, It seems that the link doesn't work. Actually when I save the link given http://www.jotform.com/form/10165906906, the link is changing into http://www.phishing-site.www/form/10165906906 and when I click the link in the web page I reach this page http://www.phishing-site.www/form/10165906906
Before saving => [url=http://www.jotform.com/form/10165906906]Inscription[/url]
After saving =>[url=http://www.phishing-site.www/form/10165906906]Inscription[/url]
Do you have any idea where it comes from and how I can fix it ?
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 08:54 AM
Your editor seems to think JotForm is a phishing site. Which editor are you using to add your form to your site? Have you tried contacting their support forum?
- CorwinAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 09:08 AM
My forum is on resgistered on Forumactif.com => http://prophetie.forums1.net/
I will contact them to see where is the problem. Has someone else encounter the same problem ?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 09:20 AM
You can use our short domain name "jotfor.ms" to post forms. Example:
- CorwinAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 09:35 AM
Thanks a lot ... the solution is working !!!
I'll keep you informed if I receive any news from forumactif
- rwarAnswered on June 27, 2011 at 01:24 AM
- chpbrownleeAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 08:49 PM
That short domain name doesn't seem to be working anymore? Any particular reason why?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 09:07 PM
Our development team will be able to answer this. They will respond to this thread as soon as they can.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 01:43 AM
The short domain is now fixed. If you still cannot access it, it might be related to DNS cache. You can use jotform.net temporarily until the cache is cleared.