- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 01:40 AM
May we know what phone mobile device you're using? Also, are you referring to this form (http://www.jotform.us/form/71494977465171)? If yes, I was not able to replicate the issue using iPhone 6s plus. I cloned your form and I made a test submission. Here's the result:
I have successfully received the uploaded image using the mobile back camera. Could you please provide more details of the issue you're encountering so we can investigate it further?
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- kristenteelAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 06:43 AMIphone 5s. It worked up until a few days a ago. That is the correct form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 08:16 AM
It worked for me when I checked it on a physical iPhone device.
I tested it on Android too and it is working as well.
Perhaps it was your browser that is not showing the camera option anymore? An update in your iOS device maybe? There were no updates made with the file upload fields so it should continue to work as it is.
I suggest you try it with another browser as well just to check if it's not your current browser that is not working.
- kristenteelAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 12:43 PMIt is definitely a safari issue. I am fully updated and nothing has
changed. Are you testing in Safari? I tested on chrome and it works
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 01:52 PM
Different browsers have different levels of security and access to the rest of the phone. It could be browser specific settings on your device. I tested on an Emulated version of Safari as I do not have any apple devices to test with and the upload did work on the emulator.
- kristenteelAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 02:43 PMThank you! I will look further into my phone.