- thobiasAsked on August 01, 2012 at 03:51 AM
If I have an email field in my form, can I get that email adress to be receiver of the form when clicking the Send button??
- pinoytechAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:54 AM
You may like to take a look at this article for more details: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Form-Emails-to-Multiple-Recipients
- thobiasAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:59 AM
Thanks but that article doesn't answer how to put the emailadress from the form field to the notification receiver?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 04:04 AM
I am sorry about that. Are you referring on this: http://www.jotform.com/help/30-Understanding-Reply-To-and-Recipient-Settings-on-E-mail-Wizard
- thobiasAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 04:09 AM
Thats fine but I want to use different adresses every time. i want to fill in the form and then send it to a different adress every time.
Is that possible to configure?
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 04:13 AM
This is not possible to select the email in receiver section of notification page but if you know it, you need to add manually.
But if you need to set the email as autoresponder such that the email entered is displayed as Sender's email address then, Follow the steps below in setting this autoreponder email;
1. Add a hidden field to your form.
2. Put in the value the email address that you will use as sender
3. Go to Email Alerts > Notification > Reply-to and Receipt Settings
4. Under Sender Email:, select from the dropdown the email address field for the person to fill
5. Click Finish.
Image screenshot sample below:
Lets know if you need further assistance.