- treroAsked on June 20, 2017 at 09:45 AM
I would like to ask how can i change the colour of the grid that is on the base gadjets. If it is not possible to change the colour of the grid i woulld like to know i i can change only the color of the font of the grid.
Thanks a lot
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 09:54 AM
If you click on the form designer (blue icon) you will see:
1. Page color - this is the background color behind the form.
2. Form color - this is the color for the form.
3. Font color - this is the color for text on the form.
- treroAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 10:01 AM
I saw this, but i would like to change only the colour of the giìrid font, not of the all page.
How can i do?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 11:08 AM
Can you please tell me:
1. which form you are referring to?
2. what do you mean by grid?
I'm just a little uncertain of what you are saying. But I will try to help you.