- RHemeryAsked on June 20, 2017 at 11:20 AM
I have an issue with my forms in that the conditional logic that is supposed to hide all subsequent fields is not working (it's displaying everything) in IE11. Even though it's fine in Chrome.
Would anyone be able to help? :(
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 11:54 AM
It works on the Microsoft Edge browser as well as Chrome. And yes I can reproduce the problem here with IE11 where it doesnt work.
- RHemeryAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 11:56 AM
OK, so there isn't anything wrong with the code...? Is there anything I can do? This used to work fine in IE10...
- RHemeryAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 12:00 PM
I have managed to fix this with the following code:
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 12:03 PM
Great, well done!