- MerionVillageAssociationAsked on June 20, 2017 at 11:23 AMThere is a glitch that is preventing me from editing my themes. I have a
theme titled "MVA Updated Theme (2017)" but when I click to edit this
theme, the design displayed is actually one of my other themes. I would be
happy to show this to someone over a web session as it's difficult to
explain in writing.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 11:44 AM
I have checked and all themes that you created are almost the same.
I have checked Theme "MVA Updated Theme (2017)" and it looks the same in theme editor as on screenshot I provided above.
How does it look on your end? Which other theme is shown on your end? Can you provide us a screenshot?
I have cleared your form cache. Please try again. You can also try to use some other browser.
Unfortunately, we can not have a web session, but you can provide us a screenshots of your issues or you can make a video.
If the issue still persist on your end, let us know.
- MerionVillageAssociationAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 10:44 PMI am providing 3 screenshots. A shows the generic preview of the theme, B
shows the theme in edit mode and C shows the theme when previewed on an
As you can see, the theme displayed in the edit mode is NOT correct and
shows the settings for a completely different theme. I have tried accessing
this from 2 different computers, one at home and one at work. I have
cleared my browser cache and cookies and have tried Chrome and IE11. The
results are the same. There is a clear problem with theme management.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 02:46 AM
I checked your themes and I saw pretty much the same like my colleague, unfortunately, we didn't receive your screenshots, could you please re-attach them, here is how:
1) Go to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1178467
2) Click this icon:
We'll wait for your response.
- MerionVillageAssociationAnswered on June 25, 2017 at 04:26 PM
Here are the screen shots that show the issue. Please read my description from June 20th of what is occurring closely and you will understand my frustration.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 25, 2017 at 05:35 PM
Thank you for additional information.
I checked your theme again, so, the theme on generic preview and when applied is showing with a green background and white form and with logo. But in edit mode, it is showing with white background and green form and without a logo is that the issue you're referring to?
- MerionVillageAssociationAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 10:43 AMThat's correct. The generic preview and application and correct. What's
displayed in edit mode is actually a totally different theme and it is not
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 11:53 AM
I will escalate this issue to our developers. When this issue is resolved we will update you via this thread.