- rogervila92Asked on August 01, 2012 at 06:53 AM
With basic plan, people can upload only 100mb per file, or the files wich they want, but only 100mb as maximum space?
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 09:05 AM
100MB is the maximum space allocated for free accounts. However, you can always delete your submissions containing files to free up some space if you are near to this limit.
Hope this clarifies a bit. Thanks!
- rogervila92Answered on August 01, 2012 at 09:51 AM
Thank you very much!
all that I have to do is remove from the jotform dropbox folder the files that people has sent to me, to not get my 100mb full.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 11:01 AM
No, you have to remove it from JotForm not on your dropbox. Files from your dropbox is just a copy or back-up so you have to open up your JotForm account and do the deletion there. Be sure to back-up/download all your files before doing such action. :)
- onnivideoAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 11:09 AM
oooh okok. Sorry, and thank you very much!
(this is my another jotform account)