- kittycat513Asked on June 20, 2017 at 01:32 PMHow do I make it so that the chart shows results in order instead of most chosen to least chosen? For instance, I have a 1-5 scale question. The chart shows results in order of most answered instead of 5-4-3-2-1 (If most of the answers are 4, then the 4 bar is shown first. This is NOT what I want...I want it listed as results for 1-5 regardless of how many times they were answered.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 01:49 PM
I have tested the visual report using a test form with Scale rating (1-5) and see that it is displaying the Bar graph or Line graph with only 4 ratings.
I understand that you want to display all the ratings from the Scale field and also to display them in the order 1 - 5 irrespective of the submission count or number of times the selection was made. Is that correct? Please confirm so that we can send a request to our backend team to look into. If you are referring to something different, please let us know. We will be happy to take a look again.
- kittycat513Answered on June 20, 2017 at 02:43 PMYes, you are correct.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 03:58 PM
I will forward your request to our developers to see if this is something that can possibly be added. I cannot say if or when this feature will be added, however, if there are any updates, we will let you know here in this thread.
- kittycat513Answered on June 20, 2017 at 04:43 PMThanks for your quick response. I always appreciate how quickly you guys respond to questions. With that said, this seems to be your standard, very disappointing response to requests. It seems like for a lot of the requests that I’ve made, there’s no definitive yes or no or estimation on how long something will take to be updated/changed. I appreciate JotForm and all you folks behind the scenes, but it would be nice if paying customers could get more concrete answers.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 06:05 PM
I understand. The feature requests that has been sent to the backend end shall be fulfilled based on several factors viz., the number of requests, popularity or as assigned including the priority bug fixes. In this scenario, unfortunately, we cannot promise a definite time period for the implementation of new features. Once the feature is ready, we'll update you here on this thread.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.