- advocacymarketingAsked on June 20, 2017 at 04:08 PM
Is there any way yet to have a Facebook Lead Ad trigger a JotForm?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Make JotForm Your Marketing Automation Tool
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 06:15 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have a feature or integration with Facebook Lead Ads. It might be possible to do it through Zapier: https://zapier.com
- advocacymarketingAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 06:30 PM
No, creating a action to submit a Jotform upon a Lead Ad trigger is not currently available within Zapier although services like WuFoo and Formstack offer this. I would hope that this integration with Zapier would also be on the road map with Jotform development team.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 07:44 PM
I have forwarded this request to our back-end team on your behalf. If this gets implemented in the future, you will be updated via this thread.
- advocacymarketingAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 01:55 PM
I wanted to check the status of this request, having a Facebook Lead ad connect and submit a JotForm is something that is sorely needed. Please add this functionality! I am able to do this through FormStack but I wish to use Jotform. Please help!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 02:38 PM
There isn't any update or progress on this request. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time-frame for an implementation.