- wildernesswalkAsked on August 01, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I created a paypal button , but did not like the way it looked,
So, I deleted the button, now I can not add the paypal button back -
it says : you can only use 1 payment method per form.
How do I add the paypal button back to my form?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 11:12 AM
You just need to recreate your Submit Button it's under Form Tools. And, to use your paypal button image, simply insert your button image url in the Button Image property.
Please check this screen:
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- wildernesswalkAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Thanks for the help,
Can we have 2 sumbit buttons??
1 for submit and pay online
1 for submit and mail in a check???
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 04:18 PM
This sample form is probably what you want to achieve:
Refer to this guide to learn how to implement the workaround:
Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.
- wildernesswalkAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 12:13 AM
I have set up the box. But when I try to set the condition, it says show, but does not give me the option on the 2nd line to select " Pay by Paypal"
Not sure why.
Can we chat online for about 10 minutes to help me finish??
I am very clost to finishing the form and been working on it for a week!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 01:25 AMHi Scott,Is this what you are trying to achieved? http://form.jotform.me/form/22140433938450?This is a clone form of yours and made some changes on it, feel free to clone it back if you are satisfied with this.Let us know if you need further assistance with this. Thanks.