- columbialutheranAsked on June 20, 2017 at 04:39 PM
We receive multiple submissions of the same form (job application). Is this due ot the Applicants' browser? Do you have minimum requirements that we
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 06:37 PM
It is possible that there's an issue on the user's browser. Please follow the suggestions below to prevent multiple or duplicate submissions:
1. Setting a Unique Submission in your form. This will prevent multiple submissions from the same IP or same browser. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form.
2. Setting a Unique Question so that the same value entered in the field will not be allowed to submit anymore. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question.
3. Insert a Captcha field in your form. This will prevent automatic submission in your form. The user needs to manually enter the correct value in order to submit the form.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.