- PatrickAsked on June 21, 2017 at 05:05 AM
I am unable to login to my account. The site doesn't recognize my user name and/or password.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 05:46 AM
You cannot log in because you are using a guest account. You need to upgrade to the free account or higher. Signing up is easy and takes only a few seconds:
- PatrickBundockAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 06:43 AMI'm not sure about that. I have been using Jotform for a few years now. I
can access thru the app on my phone but can't login thru browser.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 06:56 AM
There is only one account under: email@example.com
And it is a guest account.
It says it was created last week. So maybe you have another account under a different email address?
- PatrickBundockAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 07:43 AMNo. But I was trying to be helped by another administrator. I'll forward
their emails to you.
- PatrickBundockAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 07:43 AMBelow is the earlier response I got. When I queried what was needed I
didn't get a reply so tried again today. Like I said, the account is still
there along g with all my forms. I can log in via the app on my phone. But
login fails thru browser.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 10:10 AM
Ok I found the problem locating your account.
You have a free account under:
And you have a guest account under:
I checked your account. It is active, and login is working.
So to troubleshoot:
#1. Empty your browser cache, form data, and passwords. And try to login again.
#2. Change your password. Just go to: http://jotform.com/login and recover your password.
- PatrickBundockAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 01:43 PMOK great. I'll check it out. Much appreciated.