- M732burkeAsked on June 21, 2017 at 07:08 AM
I have a large text box on last page of this form. Beneath the text box, we put a signature box. When I save the form to send to client as a PDF, all the information saves except the box of text. We need the box of text to be visible in the PDF with the signature box. Can we link the two somehow?
You answered about the signature box. What I need to be a part of the PDF copy of the form is the TEXT BOX. The signature is appearing.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 09:42 AM
If what you are looking for is the signature box, unfortunately, the signature box is not compatible with PDF forms, so it becomes a regular textbox when it gets converted to PDF.
If you have additional questions, please let us know.
- M732burkeAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 10:04 AM
The signature box shows up perfectly on the PDF when we download our forms. What does NOT show up is the text box above it. Can we somehow connect the two or make the text box (long agreement to which people are signing agreement) appear in the downloaded PDF of the form?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 12:40 PM
What you're referring to is your Parent Contract Text Field. To include these on your PDF, just enable Show Headers and Text from the Submissions Page.
Complete guide: How-to-Show-Headers-and-Text-in-the-PDF
- M732burkeAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 04:43 PMYay! Hooray! Just what I needed to know. Had no idea what that little wheelie thing was for.