- hmolahAsked on June 21, 2017 at 12:14 PM
No one has replied to my question.... I have a business to run and I don't understand why my forms are disabled!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 01:10 PM"Your account was reported by our phishing detection system as suspicious of phishing activities, your form "Credit Card Authorization Form" is the one that triggered the suspension.Jotform implements scripts that allow us to detect real scammers, our terms are clear regarding to such type of forms. Please read the following excerpts from our Terms regarding to Termination of the service and ScamsTermination. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service membership or suspend your access to all or part of the JotForm Service, without notice, if Company determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have violated these Terms.Scams. You agree that you will not use JotForm or any form(s) you create using JotForm for scamming purposes to attract, lure, or illegally obtain payment of any sort from others by unjustifiable means such as posting a jotform as a money-making program on a classified ads site as an example of that. Any account reported or found doing so will be immediately suspended.We understand this might not be the case with your for, yet we had to act according to the general rule to be in compliance with our Terms: Free accounts with non-corporate emails showing suspicious forms must be suspended immediately.In order to reactivate your account, we will have to delete these forms.Also, you must provide us the following information:1. Your website.2.. Your corporate addressPlease send an email to email@example.com using your corporate address, include in the subject ATT: (yourname) and this support forum thread (1179795) and briefly explain the purpose of the form.You can continue building similar forms in the future, but my recommendation is that you update the email address in your JF profile with the corporate one. "
Your account was suspended for collecting credit card information. This is prohibited:
2017-06-08 18:08:03 :: ktyaguirre - Admin ktyaguirre Suspend user: hmolah
2017-06-08 18:08:02 :: ktyaguirre - Suspended user 'hmolah' for [Form id:30106119618144 requesting credit card info.kty]
- hmolahAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 01:39 PM
Wow, Ok. I'm definitely a legitimate small business. It it possible to save copies of these forms so I don't have to re-create them?
- hmolahAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 01:42 PM
And I'm only using these forms for clients! I had to Google what phishing is if that tells you anything....
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 01:49 PM
I reactivated your account so that you can log in and delete the parts of your Credit Card Authorization form that are in violation.
You are not allowed to gather credit card information
Please delete the credit card input fields on your form.
If you need the user to purchase something then you must use a support payment integration:
- hmolahAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 01:53 PM
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I will make these changes now.
- hmolahAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 01:58 PM
Is gathering the last 4 digits of the card, or any part of it allowed without the payment integration? Thank you.
- AIDANAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 03:00 PM
1. Integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
I hope this helps.