- immwebmasterAsked on April 30, 2010 at 12:01 AMI want to submit form results when I also have a paypal option in the form.I want when the user submits the form the results are sent to the email and then redirected to paypal for payment completion.Please help!!!My clients need this by 9AM Eastern Friday April 30, 2010
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2010 at 01:37 AM
I think you are asking two separate questions:
1. How can I create a PayPal form?
Simply click on "PayPal" button on the "Payment Tools" toolbox on the Form Builder. This will add a PayPal integration to your form, now run the wizard by clicking on the wizard icon and enter your PayPal account information and setup the Paypal integration
2. How can I get submissions emailed?
By default all forms have emails setup. You can change the email address by following instructions here.
Note that on Paypal forms the emails will only be sent after a successful payment.
- immwebmasterAnswered on April 30, 2010 at 02:31 AMIn version 2, the results would be emailed and then the user would be redirected to paypal.Can that still happen?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2010 at 03:16 AMThat cannot happen but we are keeping the version 2 open, so you can keep using that if you need that.
I added our suggestion list that the email should still be sent with a PENDING prefix on the subject before the payment is made. So, we might add that in May.