- thepitnycAsked on June 21, 2017 at 02:54 PM
It is a form used by many people but seems to only resend when sent by a specific user
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 04:26 PM
It is possible that there's an issue on the user's browser. Please try the suggestions below to prevent multiple or duplicate submissions:
1. Setting a Unique Submission in your form. This will prevent multiple submissions from the same IP or same browser. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form.
2. Setting a Unique Question so that the same value entered in the field will not be allowed to submit anymore. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question.
3. Insert a Captcha field in your form. This will prevent automatic submission in your form. The user needs to manually enter the correct value in order to submit the form. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/205-How-to-Add-a-Captcha-Field.
Hope that helps. Thank you.