- WPemrickAsked on August 01, 2012 at 06:50 PM
I created a form allowing users to upload photos for our directory. Now there are 100 photos that I can see when I page through the submissions on jotform, but I want to place the uploaded photos on my harddrive to use with my directory software. How can I move the photos to my own desktop file folder?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 07:01 PM
Unfortunately, you cannot download files in your form submissions all at once.
You will have to download them one by one.
1. Skim through your form submissions
2. Right click on each image link then click "Save Target As" (for IE)
3. Save the image to your computer
In the future, to avoid manual downloading of file uploads, try integrating your form to Dropbox, so that new uploads will be sent directly to your computer's Dropbox folder.