- CraigAsked on August 01, 2012 at 07:09 PM
I cannot find the form that is at this link: http://form.jotform.us/jsform/20895083234152
Can you help me out, I assume it is on an account I can't remember how to log into.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 07:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Let me please inform you that mentioned form is located under a Guest account (account which is based on a browser Cookies). Please do not worry, this is not a problem.
I would like to recommend you to sign up for a Free account, then we will be able to move that form to your new account.
- schneidballsAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 07:56 PM
I have set up an account with the email address I used to submit the forum post...let me know if you need anything else!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 08:04 PM
We have successfully moved that form to your schneidballs account.
Thank you for using our services.
- schneidballsAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 08:07 PM
It looks like that form got trunkated, there are only 2 blank fields there now...can you see the form on this page vs. the form in that new account?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 08:13 PM
It is full size from from my side.
Could you please try to clear cache and cookies in your browser, and then check it again?
- schneidballsAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 08:15 PM
Perfect! Thank you...