- ewelajnczAsked on June 22, 2017 at 04:47 AM
Hi ! I have problem with font. It looks not good. Someone told me "use polish font" and I used "Lato font" but it still doesn't work.
Need your help !
- WilliamRAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 05:52 AM
Sorry for the troubles. Can you try to use a custom font instead that supports foreign characters? Or the characters that you used on your site? You can try searching one, using this URL https://fonts.google.com/
Then, once you have selected a font that would look good on your form, try to import it. Here's an instruction on how to do it.
Let me know if that works for you.
- ewelajnczAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 06:36 AM
Still doesn't work :(
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 07:56 AM
Have you solved this problem already?
I did check your form #71712553989367 and it seems to display the headings & labels correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
I do not believe that the issue you earlier had was related to any form. It seems accented characters were not being displayed correctly. Can you please check the above screenshot and let us know if this is the output you were expecting?
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 12:59 PM
Unfortunately we have received an empty response from you. If you have replied from your email, please click on the following URL to reply again: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1180534
- ewelajnczAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 01:04 PM
It still doesn't work. You see "Zapisz siÄ !" but it should be " Zapisz się" . I think it is problem with fonts. Please help me so fast as possible.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 01:43 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
The issue is not related to font that you have applied in your form. It seems the Polish accent is not displayed correctly. I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- ewelajnczAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 03:02 PM
Could you help me ? Why another forms in polish are ok but my doesn't work ?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 05:20 PM
Hello @ewelajncz - Your escalated thread is already assigned to one of our Developers. Although we won't be able to give you any timeframe, rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread when there's an update.