- OREOAsked on January 17, 2011 at 12:31 PM
I have originally setup these forms with my own email etc. I am now using it for our user group registration. I change the email address in the account settings to a group email so that more then on person can be notified of new subscriptions. (I know you can do this on the forms section too but this way is easier.) Is the email on the accounts setting not the default for all forms. Do I have to erase the main email notification to make this work.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 09:08 AM
You will need to change the email addresses on all of the forms.
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.