- rudy165Asked on April 30, 2010 at 01:20 AM
Is it possible to create a download form? I have a newsletter archive and would like to allow visitors to download old newsletters?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2010 at 01:28 AMYes, I think you can create a form where users can fill a form to download a selected newsletter issue.
If I were you here is how I accomplish this:
1. Create your form with any questions you would like to collect from users such as email address.
2. Add a dropdown field and list all of the issues on your newsletter archive.
3. Click on "Setup & Share" -> "Conditions" and add a "Change Thank You URL after submission" condition for each newsletter issues. So, if they select the November issue, you redirect user to domain.com/issues/november.html page.
- rudy165Answered on May 02, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Thank you! that worked out great. One more thing is it possible to make the pdf open up in a new window, rather then replacing the newsletter web page?